Wednesday, June 08, 2005

On the Road Again

As Willie says, I'm on the road again. DH and I are off to spend two days at Head Office working on a project proposal, then down to Calgary to attend the wedding of two classmates from our University days - known as the annual reunion. Sadly, we are running out of classmate weddings. The next few annual reunions may need to be planned as reunions, rather than weddings!

We will return late (very late) Sunday night, so I will be non-bloggus until Monday. Again, I will miss you all. Hopefully I will have stories to tell and interesting photos to post when we get back.

2 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

Don't worry, when the wedding cycle is over you'll begin with baby showers and baptisms and first birthday parties at which you will get to jump around in giant bounce houses. I hope you're looking forward to it!

Debra said...

I see those big bouncy houses at parties in the park... and I'd LOVE to play in one myself. Alas... they are only for the invited kids.

still a kit at heart, if not body....